This little boy suffered from horrible child abuse. His story does not have a happy ending. He died and was buried under concrete. He had been locked in a dog cage his last year of life and was buried in a shallow concrete grave. Only when his sister felt safe enough, she contacted the police about his death. The most horrible thing about this is that his father still refuses to accept blame. He claims he has done nothing to cause his death. If he had felt that way, than he would have gone to the police about his son’s death, not hide it in a concrete grave.
What must people think, to believe that harming a child will help them? Child abuse, women abuse, what must these men think and feel, to make them believe that harming these people, makes them powerful. Do they believe that these people are the cause of their unhappiness? Did they deserve this anger and abuse?
RIP Christian Choate. The world knows that no 13 year old deserves to leave the world in the way you did.
(Source: The Huffington Post)
- islandinthesun-s-e-t reblogged this from cuhtreenuh
- macabrephantasm reblogged this from cuhtreenuh
- courtneychng reblogged this from cuhtreenuh
- gabbyantz reblogged this from cuhtreenuh
- soulsinstarlight reblogged this from princessonaspaceship
- knsquared likes this
- nothingsinvevitable reblogged this from princessonaspaceship
- upshot likes this
- princessonaspaceship reblogged this from cuhtreenuh and added:
- princessonaspaceship likes this
- moonshinedaisybuttermellow likes this
- periwinkleeyes likes this
- johannaommedal reblogged this from cuhtreenuh
- johannaommedal likes this
- cuhtreenuh posted this